• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help in Missouri

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Captain Ron just called me and has a random misfire in the 4th cylinder (OBD code) on his jeep. He has a fuel rail so plug wires are not an issue. Anyways he's on 44N in Joplin area going N towards Chicago (I believe that's his final destination). Anyways he might need help taking care of the problem and if someone along the way could help him out (he mentioned potentially having to look at the injector) please call him at 805 312 5579

Thanks
Remi
P.S. I know that this falls under the MWC, but not everyone reads chapters forums so I posted here as well.
RKR

This will probably be the one day this month that Lawn Cher' is actually working, and he won't see this.

We can certainly help if he can make it to Chicago, or Rockford.

Kejtar said:
I know that this falls under the MWC...

Not funny, I know but...

...LMAO!!

InBeforeKetchupReportsThisForNotBeingInTheMWCForum. :D

red91inWA said:
so did Ron get fixed up ? You need to tell the rest of the story...
I'm not 100% sure if he's all fixed up (I'll call him up later today) but he's in touch with John in case he needs a line on a more local contact (thanks again John)

He made it to a relative's home in central IL, and they figured out that original spark plugs don't work very well after 120,000 miles!

All is good now, and we're going to the Badlands for a day of wheeling tomorrow, with a couple of his cousins from the Rockford area.

lesslimited said:
He made it to a relative's home in central IL, and they figured out that original spark plugs don't work very well after 120,000 miles!
oooops :D That's going to be great for campfire ribbing :D But then I guess he's doing it the right way: he damn near wheeled every weekend in the last 10 months!

All is good now, and we're going to the Badlands for a day of wheeling tomorrow, with a couple of his cousins from the Rockford area.
Don't let him brake anything because he's due to hit the Con in 8 days!

Back