• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Putting a junker back together....need parts

AlabamaBill

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,
I am cleaning up the junk pile, and putting some back together. I working on a 91. I need AC compressor, alt., condesor, radiator, rear drive shaft and that off top of my head. Trying to save one from the crusher.
ABill

I have a whole jeep 2wd I can sell you for $900. It runs just the drives door fell off. I'll part it out to. No ac though

I am not wanting another junker or clunker. I am down to 5 and hope to keep lower the total by 1 or 2 this summer. Have couple of 95s I plan on keeping. I have 84 I regrett is head to crusher due to title problems.
ABill

I got a rear shaft from mine as well you can have its just in my way at home. I have a 231/Auto/8.25 rear. I also have the stock radiator but I do not think it would work too well considering I replaced it. You are more than welcome to have it if you want to try and clean it out and use it though.

A title issue might not be that much of an issue for that 84. I have a friend with his dealers license that might be able to fix this problem. From what I understand the vehicle needs to be in his possession for 3 months and then he can submit for a lost title on it.

I can ask if you want.

If you don't get a rear DS by end of summer...contact me...I'll hopefully be doing a SYE before end of summer...and will need to rid by garage of the rear shaft:D...231/auto to 8.25/D44

Killing the Thread guys. I have basically all parts I need. You guys been great. I like to give back and not just take. This great community. I live in NAlabama. Moulton to be exact. You ever in need of way stop or some help if broke down. Plz contact. I ll do what I can.

bill
I need two items but starting fresh thread

Back