• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bay Area Meet and Greet

#S194

FMR SIERRA CHAPTER HMFIC
NAXJA Member
Let’s plan a meet and greet for next month. It’s been a while since we had one. Any idea on location? Bryan C suggested Hooters in Dublin, I’m good with that. Any other locations? We could do a weeknight but traffic makes it difficult for everyone to get to the destination in a timely fashion. Maybe a Saturday afternoon or evening get together?

I work near the Hooters so its convenient for me. But, I do get the whole issue with getting to Dublin on a weeknight. 580 from Castro Valley can get pretty backed up. 680 heading South into Dublin is more forgiving but 680 North over the Sunol grade in the evenings is brutal.

Depending on who is interested we can adjust the location as needed. Wednesday nights and most weekends work best for me.

Dublin would be okay for me too but I wouldn't be able to get there until 6PM ish at the earliest as I'd have the fun drive up from Santa Clara :woohoo:

Overall, anywhere north of Santa Clara is good for me, I can head up the peninsula or up the other side too on my way home.

I'd like to join but Tue, Wed and Thur are not good for me as I have standing obligations on those evenings. Any other day is fine with me.

Dublin is perfect for me, Tuesdays and Thursdays I couldn't be there until 6:30.

if so Ill be there at 6pm

For those who may want to avoid traffic tonight. The Dublin Hooters is a 10 min walk from the West Dublin/Pleasanton Bart station.

Back