• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windshield Wiper Relay.......

tags63

NAXJA Forum User
Hey All!!!

I have another 2000 Cherokee sport......my front wipers happen to cut out right after some snow fell on moving wipers. Fuse is fine so went to auto parts store to find out about a relay. Sold me one & said it was next to the steering column by the flasher relay, been there done that. So I looked again but can't see another relay in area.

Am I missing something or is this guy wrong?? Looked for the usual suspects, under the hood, passenger side fuse panel which do have 3 vertical relays right next to fuse block towards firewall. They aren't labeled nor can find in any of my shop manuals.....anyone have any ideas of what these 3 are for?? Would be nice to know as well.......

Thanks,
Paul

Hey!!

I found the wiper relay it was way buried up into above wiring , someone must have changed before & did that. Isn't right next to flasher relay like it's suppose to be.

Though, it still would be nice to identify those 3 on passenger side in front of fuse panel........

Back