• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paint codes

jpk

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 96 Country and it is painted Stone White. It is easy enough to find the paint code for it, however the XJ has silver trim as in bumper end caps, fender flairs and side cladding. I've searched and can't even find a name for the shade of silver. Anyone have a lead as to where I might be able to find the exact color and code. I'm wanting to repaint those items. Thanks.

The location where you find the paint code usually has 2 codes - one for the trim and one for the main color. Plus the codes appear in your build sheet (at least I'm pretty sure that's how it was with my '92, and positive that's the way it is with my Durango).

The location where you find the paint code usually has 2 codes - one for the trim and one for the main color. Plus the codes appear in your build sheet (at least I'm pretty sure that's how it was with my '92, and positive that's the way it is with my Durango).

I checked my build sheet and it has a code for the trim option but not for the paint color itself.

Stone white on a 96? My 01 is stone white, didn't think it went back beyond 99.

I once had a stone white '98. I remember painting the roof with store bought paint because someone had used it as a coaster. Matched up pretty well.

Back