• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics from SoCal Fest 2013

FaultyLine

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Thanks everyone for such a great time - I wanted to share a bunch of the photos I took...

Ah, Cali with her wings spread, as usually... she really wants to fly, I swear...

I took absolutely zero pictures... I fail, as usual!

My pictures from Jeeper John's advanced group (Golden Mountain, John Bull).

14 rigs started... (didn't get pics of all because it was time to move out).
10DSC_0189Custom.JPG

10DSC_0190Custom.JPG

10DSC_0191Custom.JPG

10DSC_0192Custom.JPG

10DSC_0193Custom.JPG

10DSC_0194Custom.jpg

10DSC_0195Custom.JPG

10DSC_0196Custom.JPG

10DSC_0198Custom.JPG

10DSC_0200Custom.JPG

10DSC_0202Custom.JPG

10DSC_0204Custom.JPG

10DSC_0206Custom.JPG

Last edited:
Definitely a good time. Daughter really only had one melt down late in the session on John Bull. No nap will do that to a kid... We stopped for the group shot (note the head buried in my shoulder for the big panaramic above), walked around a bit, went potty, and life got a little better for the drive back to camp.

I think Jessie was ready to adopt my kid. Special thanks to her and plenty of others who went out of their way to make this kid event kid friendly.

Who was driving the black XJ with yellow accessories? Thats my mechanic friends old Jeep. (I think)

That belongs to new NAXJA member Jerry.Allen. He bought it like a month ago from a guy named Ray in Santa Clarita. Ray got it from an Aussie guy named Damian, in the Valley.

That is how Jeep genealogy works, lol..

I heard it was 40.

I'm not sure but i think his brake lines are to short for that type of flex.Just saying.;)
Looks like you had a great time, well most of you did.Glad to hear everybody got off the trail.

Great Pic's.I wish i could have made this.:(

Back