• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCalFest 2013 event shirts now available to order!!

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
SoCalFest 2013 Event Shirts available for order in the SoCal Store!! Men’s , Kids, and WOMEN’s shirts!!! Go to https://www.naxja-socal.org/store/ to order your awesome apparel NOW.
Please try to get your orders in ASAP, so I can be sure to order what’ll fit you. Get your orders in NO LATER THAN APRIL 15TH, PLEASE!!!!! If you’ll pick up your schwag at the event, choose “Local Pickup”. If you want your order shipped, it’s an extra $6.00

Art will be roughly based on the bear claw + XJ concept, being finalized this weekend.

Artwork:
SCF2013-Draft.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Having an issue with the store:
XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/order?step=1
Line Number 310, Column 123:<a style="margin-left: 221px;" href="http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/address?back=order.php?step=1&select_address=1" title="Add" class="button_large">Add a new address</a>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

We will look into the technical difficulties tonight.

Sorry about the late notice folks! This one is totally my fault as I got a bit slammed at work and home and lost sight of shirts. I handed this project off to Stephan and Carol and it got sorted out quickly.

I think Geoff got the bugs worked out of the Shop last night -- my work PC was giving me fits yesterday (and not just with non-work stuff) when I was trying to finalize everything, and I didn't go home last night from work.

I just now logged in as a customer & chose Local PickUp At Event and it seemed to work... And I just fixed the default "men's" shirt price... men's & women's shirts are both $20, it's an extra $2 for long sleeve (only an option for men's shirts, sorry), and an extra $2 for sizes XXL & up (so most expensive combo is $24).

Trying to order a short sleeve, mens 3xl in army green and receiving the following error..

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/order?step=1
Line Number 305, Column 123:<a style="margin-left: 221px;" href="http://services.nicandjosh.com/naxjashop/address?back=order.php?step=1&select_address=1" title="Add" class="button_large">Add a new address</a>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^

I can't get the debugging to run from work, or get any useful info on what's going on... I'll check it out tonight/

I'm really sorry if anyone's having difficulties ordering; some folks seem to do fine, some are having issues. It seems to be an issue with "new" customers, maybe. Can you try logging in again & see if it'll let you order now?

If not, PM me with quantity/size/color/etc, and I'll let you know once we get the technical issue fixed, or worst case I'll place the order through my "customer login".

That's what I got a few times Friday from work, and I haven't been home to my PC since then.

Let me see what I can figure out tonight, I guess =(

But I got similar requirements to download that file at work, and our software is Java-based...
And didn't get them at home, where I have Java blocked unless I specifically allow it...

But I got similar requirements to download that file at work, and our software is Java-based...
And didn't get them at home, where I have Java blocked unless I specifically allow it...

Interesting, I'm not seeing that at all.

I'll see what I can do today. I know Josh is totally slammed so I don't want to add any additional burden to him right now. If I don't get the issues solved today I'll put a quick store together for us and we'll move to that.

Or I can place individuals' orders under my customer login, with their name in the comment line, and just have them PayPal the SoCal Chapter acct and apply it as "Cash payment"...

I hope we get the existing store patched together for now, though, so we can wait til after SoCalFest to migrate to another "store".

PEBCAK

No, Jeremy. It's a PEBCANU -- it's between the computer & new user...

Geoff's creating a new store on a different site, as the current software's just being bitchy & effed up...

I hope to have the new store online today. I have a few bugs to work out first.

It's moving a bit slower than it normally would because I don't have a functional modern computer at home right now.

Most bugs are worked out. I just need to finish securing the store and we will be ready to start accepting orders!

If you've already ordered from the old store please do not re-order. We will honor all orders placed on both stores. Once the new store is in production I will close the old store.

Thanks for the patience.

Wahoo - Just ordered my shirt! Excited to see everyone at SoCal Fest!!!

Back