• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flame On!!

TA2Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Due to my family of 4 and not having a rack (not on the Jeep anyways), space is at a premium when camping, so firewood isn't an option to carry for me. I found, through Craigslist, this gentleman who has reasonable prices and free delivery. He does deliver to the campground - Ive got a 1/4 cord of Pinion coming at 5 pm Fri.. :firedevil

If you call to order, tell him that Ray pointed you his direction and he might be willing to negotiate some. I would think, also, that if there was some big group buy, a discount would maybe offered as well..

Hello we have firewood split, dried and ready to be burned. We offer full cords of wood, 1/2,1/4 and mix loads. All deliveries are free and we offer wood stacking for a small additional price.
Pine-150 full cord, 75 half cord
Pinion-200 full cord, 100 half cord
Oak-250 full cord, 125 half cord
Cedar-150 full cord, 75 half cord
Ironwood-300 full cord, 150 half cord
Hard wood mix-250 full cord, 125 half cord.

Please contact Ryan @949-400-6209 for any questions.

Lake View loop, 124 - 126. A single site and a double site to accommodate for one brand new club member (just bought his XJ last month) and his family and Ive got a little group of family coming (non XJ affiliated) up as well to help celebrate my daughters birthday that weekend. 2 campfires going should eat up that wood..

Or to simplify, a half cord is approximately what it takes to fill a long bed full size pickup truck bed.

City slicker question: how much wood is in a cord?

You have a couple of presumed pyros who are only buying 1/4 and 1/3 cords for a full camping weekend (I'll probably be taking some home or donating to the next campers)..

A full cord is a lot..

318_Firewood3.343185618_std.jpg

Back