• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Band member needed!

Wildman89

NAXJA Forum User
New local band in the I.E. looking for a bass player!!!!! any intrest hit me up. must be 21 and over and have own equipment. (909) nine o eight o 8 four eight.

Miley Cyrus cover band??? :phone:

There was once a band leader driving down the street and he noticed his bass player over on the sidewalk beating the crap out some guy. He thought to himself that he should probably break it up cause they had a gig that night and didn't want his bass guy in jail.

He broke up the fight and got the bass guy in the car and asked him why he was pounding the guy. He answered that the guy detuned one of the strings on his guitar. The band leader asked......why is that such a problem? The bass player answered....he won't tell me which one. :wave1:

From a burned out bass player.:anon:

You need a Banjo Player?! :D

The+Best+of+Smooth+Jazz+by++Beavis.jpg

Your bass problems are solved :roflmao:

There was once a band leader driving down the street and he noticed his bass player over on the sidewalk beating the crap out some guy. He thought to himself that he should probably break it up cause they had a gig that night and didn't want his bass guy in jail.

He broke up the fight and got the bass guy in the car and asked him why he was pounding the guy. He answered that the guy detuned one of the strings on his guitar. The band leader asked......why is that such a problem? The bass player answered....he won't tell me which one. :wave1:

From a burned out bass player.:anon:

LOLOLOL! Thank you sooooo much. Most the band jokes I know are about singers or drummers. That one is boss. :p

What do you call a drummer without a girlfriend?

Homeless.

I played in a band for years in the late 60's and early 70's. Some things never change.

How do you get a drummer off your porch?

Pay him for the pizza.

Good Times!!!!

What's the difference between a drummer and a large pizza?

A large pizza can feed a family of 4.

Back