• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fs welder, roof rack, gas tank, tow hooks

Gary E

NAXJA Member #687
a little spring cleaning

the welder is a lincoln sp 100 flux core with probably half of a ten pound spool in it, its been a great little welder, majority of my jeep was done with it. $250 obo

Roof rack fits factory roof rack of older jeeps like my 87, high lift mount.
shaverlake_from_bald.jpg

$75

20 gallon gas tank no dents $50 with sender.

Factory tow hook mounts, $15

Bronco said:
I may want that rack. Do you have any better pics of it?

not really, I searched for awhile to find that one :) You have seen it before though. I painted it with hammerite, probably a year ago and it still looks good. Its made of 3/4 inch tubing.

Ok well, what can you tell me about the mounting I don’t have the stock RR so I would want to attach it to my Yakima Rack. How wide is it? Perhaps I could just clamp it to the bars?

Bronco said:
Ok well, what can you tell me about the mounting I don’t have the stock RR so I would want to attach it to my Yakima Rack. How wide is it? Perhaps I could just clamp it to the bars?

sorry forgot about the mounting Q. Basically on my factory rack there are little nut plates that slide up and down the rack to move it forward and back My rack has little legs that bolt down to those nut plates.

Gary E said:
sorry forgot about the mounting Q. Basically on my factory rack there are little nut plates that slide up and down the rack to move it forward and back My rack has little legs that bolt down to those nut plates.
dude, That rack sucks! :laugh2:

I’ll take the rack I guess. I just want something to get by with for a while and get my spare out of the back. Maybe I can pick it up Sunday. I’d like to pick up the welder to but it’s not in the budget now.

hmm do you have a propane powered fridge for my camper :)

I was gonna see if you wanted to trade the steel pieces for the shaft :) I'll send the steel pieces regardless though, I appreciate the Computer help.

is the disco fork steel or AL, its probably AL. I think the wranglers had steel ones.

I am trying to cover the bribe money $50 I had to pay the Junkyard place I payed for them to take care of the three changes of ownership without a title change, Larry never had that thing titled in his own name. :rof:

Capt. Nemo said:
Is the roof rack gone? I'm interested if it's still around.

Bronco said he would take it but I haven't heard from him in a couple days, apparently his jeep is down and he is letting another shop do work on it :shocked:

I’ll be coming to get it in the next week or somthin. You have had that thing sittin for months you can hold onto it for another week.

I don't know my backyard is getting smaller every time I look at it :) Whats the matter did the shop not know how to bolt the tranny and t-case together?

I can pick it up sooner!!!!!!!!!!! :roflmao: :laugh:

stoney

Back