• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 MJ 5000.00

MDXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
you all know what it looks like

I don’t know how to put pics up on here

Last edited:
I don’t know how to put pics up on here

You’re a paid member so go to your user CP — on the left side you’ll see pictures and albums — save your pictures there then you can link to threads from there or just post a link to the album and people can go there to see them

All this is included with your paid membership

Keith, if you're interested in moving it quickly log into Garden State Jeeps site. People are going XJ crazy on it, I can't see why that won't move quickly too.
Rich

Hehe hopefully he takes it! Much as I'd love to get into a bidding war with you over it, I'm going to stick with the one I've got already.
Keep it in the family, Keith!

He won’t give me what I want for it. He is trying to low ball me.

.....and I don't blame him. You kids are just going to have to fight it out!
Kidding aside, it's a cool ride, but I'm not going to bite because it's too much I'd want to re do. And I have too many xjs and mjs laying around here already. At least 2 are going to have to go away soon, with a third right behind them! I'm cleaning house.

If I tried to dig one up, it probably wouldn't be a good or recent pic, and I'd have to dig through about 20 SD cards to find it.
Best poop or get off the pot.
Sounds like negotiations are under way, maybe they need a summit.

Back