• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Built XJ Crawler

GREEN XJ

NAXJA Forum User
1998 XJ, with 91K miles, 4.0L, automatic. Now for all the goodies: D60 front, high steer, full hydro steering, GLO diff cover, Warn lockouts, 5:13's welded- 14b rear GLO diff cover, pinion skid, disc brake, 5:13's welded. Full exocaged with Warn front bumper, custom rear bumper, Warn 9000K winch, synthetic rope, tube front doors, 38'5" TSL SX's grooved on 32 bolt beadlocks (5), traction bar, 9" long-arm suspension, Bilstein 5150's 14" travel front and 12" travel rear. Also has a 16 gallon aluminum fuel cell and tool box mounted in the cargo area. And unibody has been plated and braced.This Jeep has been my baby for the past 10 years I bought it new off the showroom floor and drove it for 5 years before I turned it into my crawler. Everything is perfect and looks awesome on this Jeep. Has been taken extremely good care of. I'll probably hate selling but I'm fixin to graduate college and get a job and house. So I'm wanting to get me a brand new truck before I get out. Will email pics upon request only to those who are serious. Anything and everything I have for this Jeep will go with it- 60" Hi-Lift, spare axle shafts, stock steering box, Corbeau 4-point harnesses, sound bar etc. And I still have the front doors, I made them to where you can take them on and off like a Wrangler door, and the tube doors have black canvas skins that slide over them. Asking $15,000. Please contact me by email [email protected].

This thread post most likely belongs in the for sale thread not the general discussion thread......

Back