• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

track bar bracket with tnt truss system??

wishihad1

NAXJA Forum User
hey everybody

well im building a 44 right now, and its nearing completion. the truss/mount system has all been welded on, new high steer knuckles are on, etc, just waiting to get it back from having the gears installed

the only problem im running into is finding a track bar mount. tnts kit doesn't include a track bar mount...why, i have no idea. JKS has one, but im not sure if it will work with my set up.

any body got any fabbed axle end track bar mounts they could post some pics of

thanks

TNT does include a trac bar mount........but you need to request it when ordering the truss. With that being said, I used the JKS mount om my D30 with a TNT truss. I worked out fine for me.

yep....just checked the tnt/trek website. at the time that i ordered my waggy 44 truss it wasn't listed on their website, and they didn't tell me the options with it. i just said i need everything, and thats what they sent me

wishihad1 said:
yep....just checked the tnt/trek website. at the time that i ordered my waggy 44 truss it wasn't listed on their website, and they didn't tell me the options with it. i just said i need everything, and thats what they sent me

I didnt know they have it up on the website now. But yea, the only way to get it is if you request it over the phone........at least thats how it was.

You maybe able to call and ask for a mount you can weld on, but I just went with the jks one.

KSXJ said:
you can see what I did with mine under my build

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=957357&highlight=ford+9

I plan on re-doing it here soon though. Going to put it up higher to be the same angle as my drag link. Also plan on using a waggy or bronco drop pitman arm instead of my XJ one. And hydro assist.
Why go through all that effort and not do high steer?

I still think your steering and track bar are sketchy at best.

Back