• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED: Cheap 2 Wheel Drive Truck!

bigjeep6303

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, Im looking for a cheap 2wd pick up, would like a 4cyl 5 speed setup, but not limited to. not looking to spend more then $1000 Im not really concerned about looks, as long as it works! I also have some car audio, jeep parts, and the ability to perform welding services as partial trades if interesed. Email me at [email protected] and let me know what you have, Im looking to find something quick!!!

its absolutley different from what your looking for but I know a guy with a 1998 Dodge 1500 ext cab 6.5' bed with a v8 and 2wd it has a little front right fender damage but its only got 90K on it and it runs perfectly sound

hes looking to get $1000 obo

still looking? a friend of mine has a 93 ranger, low mileage (under 100k, not sure what it is exactly) reg cab 2wd 5 speed 4cylinder in good shape, has some dings and whatnot, but everything works and runs great, he wants 1100, pm me if your interested and i can give ya his #

Back