• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Time to get going...

lesslimited

Official MWC Brewmeister
NAXJA Member
homebrewers!

Need to brew in the next week or two, for it be ready for the event.

Does Captain Ron have any competition in the California crew, yet?

Will the Colorado guys have a contribution again this year?

How about the IC?

I'm planning on a Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale clone, and maybe another oatmeal stout, or porter.

Discuss...

Of course!

I'll be registering soon, need to figure out how t-shirts to get...

The temps out here have been unreasonably warm, for fermenting. I guess I'll have to go to Walmart for a beer fridge. :D

I'm starting a London Pub Ale that has a nice hop sked that I figured out how to get the water profile close, and I found a Stout that might be able to go head to head with John's Oatmeal Stout.

You guys didn't drink all the smuggled goods last year... So you only get 10 gallons this year from me. :D

Rawbrown had some of my stuff last Nov at JV.

He's hooked. :D

... But I don't know if he will make it out this year. He is starting to turn out some pretty good stuff.

I'll have the new improved tap box. Less coil, smaller, CO2 manifold for 2 kegs, and it pours alot nicer near recommended head pressures.

--ron

lesslimited said:
homebrewers!

Need to brew in the next week or two, for it be ready for the event.
How about the IC?

Naw, we'll just drink what you bring..:D

Geepfreak said:
Naw, we'll just drink what you bring..:D

Hmmm, may have brew something special for you guys :D

Well, since I'm not likely to have time to get to the homebrew store, I ordered a couple kits from Northern Brewer. I've brewed the Chinook IPA and the St Paul Porter previously, with very tasty results, so hopefully nobody will be spitting it out this time either :D

We do need to drink some assorted microbrews, too, so 10 gallons of homebrew from me will have to do, also.
On that note, anybody want to bring me some cases of Kona Firerock? I'll trade Goose Island products, other MW micros, or cash...

DrMoab said:
Can you do a Root Beer? Unless you can do a root beer most of our members won't drink it. :D

That being said. It leaves more for the rest of us. :D

Seriously, I would like to do a root beer or creme soda for those people, including my wife, who don't drink beer. Just got off the phone with the former MWC brewmeister, who recommended the Gnome or Sprecher soda extracts, also sold by Northern Brewer http://www.northernbrewer.com/soda.html

Since I like root beer, I'll probably do that, unless I get a lot of requests for something else.

lesslimited said:
Just got off the phone with the former MWC brewmeister, who recommended the Gnome or Sprecher soda extracts.

Let me guess. He recommended the Ginger Ale. :D

--ron

lesslimited said:
On that note, anybody want to bring me some cases of Kona Firerock?

Oh alright, I'll be your smuggle behind the MWC curtain bitch again...

Hit me up a couple weeks before the event to make sure I remember to go by BevMo.

Captain Ron said:
The temps out here have been unreasonably warm, for fermenting.

I gotch your warm RIGHT HERE! Friggin Las Vegas. :gonnablow :flamemad:

I'm starting a London Pub Ale that has a nice hop sked that I figured out how to get the water profile close, and I found a Stout that might be able to go head to head with John's Oatmeal Stout.

I'll bring a six pack of Miller Light. :wierd:

Andy Steiner said:
I'll bring a six pack of Miller Light. :wierd:

OK, who let this guy in here? :twak: :D

Brewed the IPA friday and the porter on sunday, and both are fermenting nicely.

I'll order the Sprecher root beer in a week or so - it's just add water and carbonate so no rush there.

Captain Ron said:
Any way you can get the big guy to kick down with some Ginger Ale from Guam? :D

--ron

He'll do anything for some Firerock!

xj4moab said:
Do you ever have any thing positive to say

The fall fling is not just our members

DrMoab said:
Can you do a Root Beer? Unless you can do a root beer most of our members won't drink it. :D
Dude....what was negitive about that? I think root beer is a cool idea.

Besides... :D <---- see this little thing here? Its called a smilie...Usually when someone posts that with a sentance it means they are kidding.

DrMoab said:
xj4moab said:
Do you ever have any thing positive to say

The fall fling is not just our members

Dude....what was negitive about that? I think root beer is a cool idea.

Besides... :D <---- see this little thing here? Its called a smilie...Usually when someone posts that with a sentance it means they are kidding.

You bastard.........

How dare you to compare!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back