• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rig requirements

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
It seems I remember a list of equiptment requirements to participate in a NAXJA event but I can't seem to find it now.

I'm planning on attending Fall Fling and running some medium and a couple difficult trails. What is required in regards to lockers, tow points, safety gear, etc.?

Israel said:
It seems I remember a list of equiptment requirements to participate in a NAXJA event but I can't seem to find it now.

I'm planning on attending Fall Fling and running some medium and a couple difficult trails. What is required in regards to lockers, tow points, safety gear, etc.?

IIRC those were the requirements from the previous year.
Minimum Safety Requirements:
Front and rear tow hooks, shackles or receivers (no welded tow hooks)
Safety Belts for driver and all passengers
Adequate Spare Tire, Jack and Lug Wrench
Tow rope, strap or winch (no metal hooks allowed)
Visibly Charged Fire Extinguisher (BC or ABC)
First aid kit
Secured battery (no bungee cords)

Israel said:

Remi is right about the requirements.

If you look at the trails list it will tell you if any of the trails have "special" requirements...Like lockers and such.

Thanks guys!

It looks like I have some work to do since the only safety requirement I meet is the seatbelt one. :D

Back