• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some sort of a bet/raffle idea

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I think we should have some sort of a bet, raffle or something that is going to be related to the question "will SEquoia's arrival in Moab for the FF 2006 be associated with some sort of a breakage/delay within his traveling group"

:D:D

WHo wants in on that action? and how do we set it up ?

Kejtar said:
I think we should have some sort of a bet, raffle or something that is going to be related to the question "will SEquoia's arrival in Moab for the FF 2006 be associated with some sort of a breakage/delay within his traveling group"

do a pool. I bet he doesn't make it to Victorville.

Kejtar said:

Set it up however you want.

If he's anywhere near me, I set the spread. :D

--ron

Now Sequoia is going to want in on the take.. It has be a secret pool, where he cant "arrange" to have a breakdown.

Bet he breaks down in AZ.

I think he will be sporting a pimping gold XJ this year, on a trailer of course :D

GSequoia said:
I bet that Avery still won't have made up his mind what to do with his Jeep(s).

:kissyou:

I'm in.

Spetember 31st.
Beaver, Utah
6:39PM

And just for good measure... I'll guess it's gonna be a 12 pound 14 ounce alternator.

Back