• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just got back...[moab videos]

fatwreck

NAXJA Forum User
The event was pretty cool....I was psyched to see a lot of the rigs that are in magazines and that I see all over the forums. I didn't get to meet too many people, but the people I did meet were cool for the most part.

Here are the vids:
Day 1 - Lower Helldorado, Hells Revenge
http://www.projectxj.com/videos/moab-day1.WMV
http://www.projectxj.com/videos/moab-day1-nomusic.WMV

Day 2 - Lower Proving Grounds, Pritchett Canyon
http://www.projectxj.com/videos/moab-day2.WMV
http://www.projectxj.com/videos/moab-day2-nomusic.WMV

Couple of pics:
IMG_3591.jpg

IMG_3667.jpg

Very nice vids man....looks like you had fun.

Nice job on the music too.....you do that kinda stuff alot??

Great Video

Thanks for sharing. Very well put together and entertaining.

You did a great job on the video's.

Sorry I didn't hang around more an chit chat at upper helldarado. The parents were in a hurry to leave.

Lincoln

Herzog said:
I'm in your video! :D :cool:

I'm the last rig in the pritchet video. So that was you guys I was talking to. :cool:

Yup, that was us. You have a sick XJ BTW.

I can't tell you how many people have ignored how cool mine is and just asked about yours. :rolleyes: :D

Sup Wreck. It was good to see you eventhough we didn't get a chance to chat. Eventhough sometimes, a flash of the horns is as good as any chat ;)

Did you see my winch getting a workout? That was a bummer, felt bad for Sean.

Thanks for being a patient group behind us :)

Yeah, I really wish I would have stopped to talk to more people. Now that I am back to my computer I recognize people rigs/screen names....and I'm like, "doh!"....I was just there with these people. :D

I saw your winch....along with others....getting a work out. I can't imagine pulling a totally dead rig up those obstacles. You're the man.:cool:

I also can't imagine pulling anyone out that long ass road. It sucked for me and I was rallying through a lot of it.

FYI, mud puddles and no doors = big mess to clean when you get home.

Yeah dude totally. Bright red mud and a dark blue rig don't mix well. Spent some quality time with the pressure washer and my rig still has a sort of peach color tinge to it :D

Pritchett was fun. Some hair raising offcamber spots, but I'm still alive so it must not have been to bad :D

fatwreck said:
Yup, that was us. You have a sick XJ BTW.

I can't tell you how many people have ignored how cool mine is and just asked about yours. :rolleyes: :D

Bwahaha! what ever man... :D

You seem like you have a pretty cool group. Let me know next time you're headed to Moab and I can probably meet you guys down there. That was fun. :D

You can usually reach me on the www.rockymountainextreme.com forum. I'm on there daily. :cool:

<Dear Lord, when will I be able to go to Moab?>

Sweet videos fatwreck - you're rig proves what 32s can do. Dave, your junk on 35s is still too purdy to bang up. However, I did notice a ding in the passenger side door while you were on Crack.:D

Shane, your rig looks better and better every time I see pics of it. Paint looks good holms.:D

I will see you guys in Moab one day, I swear!:cool:

Economos said:
Sweet videos fatwreck - you're rig proves what 32s can do.

Oh....you're going down for that one! I'm running 33's dammit....I know they are worn out....but they are still 33 swampers! :rolleyes: :D

Yeah, overall I'm pretty happy with the trails I've run. You'll definitely have to meet us out there sometime. Next year?

fatwreck said:
Oh....you're going down for that one! I'm running 33's dammit....I know they are worn out....but they are still 33 swampers! :rolleyes: :D

Yeah, overall I'm pretty happy with the trails I've run. You'll definitely have to meet us out there sometime. Next year?

LOL, ahh shit man, my fault. :anon: :D

Honestly, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make it anytime soon unfortunately.:rolleyes: I want to get some axles and a cage in my junk before I really start to beat it. Soon though...

PhatXJ said:
Spent some quality time with the pressure washer and my rig still has a sort of peach color tinge to it :D

Funny thing is.......you can take the Jeep out of Moab....but you'll never get the Moab out of the Jeep!

I visit there 3-4 times a year and everytime I wash my Jeep I see a little trail of red sand out of some crack or crevise when I'm done............:D

XJEEPER said:
Funny thing is.......you can take the Jeep out of Moab....but you'll never get the Moab out of the Jeep!

I visit there 3-4 times a year and everytime I wash my Jeep I see a little trail of red sand out of some crack or crevise when I'm done............:D

LOL

I justed hosed mine off and washed all that red dirt into my wife's planters. I'm going to get in big trouble when she get home and sees all that crap.

mark

Mark Hinkley said:
LOL

I justed hosed mine off and washed all that red dirt into my wife's planters. I'm going to get in big trouble when she get home and sees all that crap.

mark

I had to hose mine off Monday night. Didn't really want to get red of all that red dust, but the windshield installers certainly appreciated it (rockchip right in my line of sight in Grand Junction Saturday on the way home!)

ChiXJeff said:
I had to hose mine off Monday night. Didn't really want to get red of all that red dust, but the windshield installers certainly appreciated it (rockchip right in my line of sight in Grand Junction Saturday on the way home!)

Did you duck?:D

Scott Mac. said:
Did you duck?:D

QUAAACCCCCKKKKKKKK!

I never saw it coming, but it made a heckuva CRACK when it hit the windshield. Yes, I flinched.

Back