• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1999 Nissan Altima

emptypockets86

NAXJA Forum User
For sale, '99 Nissan Altima. This has been in my family since new. 200k miles, p/w, p/l, a/c (works), factory am/fm/cd player (cd player is not working), and tilt. Car gets around 27-30 mpg. Exterior is in good condition as is the interior. Some areas of rust starting to bubble under the paint, but nothing through. The gas door needs to be replaced, at one point the hinge seized and it now sticks out a little when closed. Tires are good. The battery could stand to be replaced. All maintenance was done at the dealership or by myself (past dealer tech). Clean IL title in hand. This was originally my Dad's and went to my nephew after he passed, and than to me after my nephew got a company vehicle. I've driven it a few times since getting it and it goes down the road flawlessly. I honestly just don't drive it enough to justify keeping it around and I hate seeing my Dad's car just sit there. I'm asking $2500 obo and I'm located in Rockford, IL. Would consider partial trades for XJ/ZJ parts, FOID items, etc. I can provide more pics if anyone is interested. Thanks.

9160858601_8761f0c713_o.jpg

9160858457_082d2deafe_o.jpg

9163079312_7f131084da_o.jpg

9160858217_b717ba73df_o.jpg

Back