• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT: Jeep rear disc setup

DrivnXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Bought this rear disc setup off a guy that said it was for the XJ swap. The backing plates do NOT fix my 02 XJ. Stupid me didnt know what I was looking at:mad:

Maybe someone could tell me what jeep these are from?
Id be interested in trading for the correct stuff I need for an XJ disc swap. I already have a prop valve.
(Or would trade for other parts I need)

Thanks guys!
3a2f3ba2-52ac-4eee-9b54-ef4339c44619_zpsb1516238.jpg

20130619_164011_zps5eefd08d.jpg

20130619_164007_zpsc3e807f4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS/WTT: Jeep rear disc setup

The last xj was built in 01. Are you sure of the year? Is it a Cherokee?

Does your Cherokee have abs? If so you have a Dana 35, without abs you would have a Chrysler 8.25.

If this setup is for an 8.25 I would be interested.

NOTE: you NEED to put an asking price and location in your ad.

Re: WTS/WTT: Jeep rear disc setup

I should have been more specific. I have a 8.25 and the backing plates weren't compatible.
Im in independence and will trade for any parts I need. I cant figure out how to edit the WTS out.

I only have 1 jeep so I dont know if this is for the D35 or what? Hopefully someone knows what jeep these are from, any help out there?

Edit: I can edit this post but not the OP...
Ive posted in the OEM section, hopefully someone can recognize these parts.

Last edited:
All you have to do is open that center hole up a bit and they will go right onto the 8.25

Brian, they aren't ZJ parts, they are WJ parts. The bolt pattern is different, it appears the centerbore may be different, the lug pattern on the rotors is different, and the mounting flange offset may be different as well. That's why he's looking to trade.

I wonder if they would fit JK stuff? I forget if the JK got rear discs factory or not.

Back