• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free stuff and cheap stuff

bhicks

NAXJA Forum User
It's time for me to get the garaged cleaned out. I have some Jeep stuff I need gone. I will take pics of anything on request. Heres what I have:

-2000 stock radiator (free) luvdlions may be taking this.

-1 35" mud king with 80-90% tread, has some cracking, spare use only (free)

-1 35" General All-Terrain with about 40% tread, no plugs or patch and in great shape ($40)

-New Oil Pump in box. New motor came with oil pump so I didn't need this one. Cost me $95 with tax at Napa. (Will sale for $45)

-0331 Head out of 06 Wrangler. Can replace earlier faulty 0331 head. Comes with 3 year 100,000 mile warranty. Cost me $300 +shipping and tax. Have reciepts. (Asking $150 obo) Great upgrade for you 2000-2001 owners

-9 month old fan clatch in good working order (free)

If Justin doesnt take the radiator, Can I be next in line?

Ill take it all except the tires. With my luck Ill be needing it soon.

will that oil pump fit my 91 XJ? if so ill take it!

Not sure. If someone with some knowledge of the early 90's era XJ wants to chime in here I would appreciate it.

If Justin doesnt take the radiator, Can I be next in line?

Sure. Justin will be finishing his Jeep up soon. If it doesn't over heat or leak then he will not need my radiator and it will be all yours.

what size rim are those tires for?

Oops. I should have posted that. Thanks for the good question/reminder. They are for a 15" rim. Here are some pics of them. The 1st one is the free tire since it is starting to get some cracks and is ONLY good for a trail spare. The other one has less tread but it is in excellent shape.

wheel2.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01461.jpg

Oh well. Hopefully someone will be able to use them. I already have two spares so these two are just in the way.

The 35" mud king has been spoken for. The fan clutch and radiator have also been spoken for. I have the 35" all-terrain left and the oil pump and 06 0331 head left.

Still have the 35" all-terrain, the 06 Wrangler 0331 head, and the new oil pump.

Both tires, fan clatch, and radiator are gone. All I have left is the new oil pump ($40) and 06 Wrangler 0331 head with 5 year 100k warranty ($150).

Last edited:
Back