• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Swap Meet

PM me for pricing

Rough Country Stuff:
XJ sliders $199.99
Wheel spacers $60/pr

Mile Marker SEC9500 winch

Mickey Thompson 33x12.50R15 MTZs on 15x8 Classic Locks

dana 30 rock ring differential cover

Hi-Lift 4xRac $25

AK47, Tapco folding stock set, 80rd drum magazine, 30rd mag, tons of ammo

I have a set of JCR Stage 2 sliders up for sale (again). I managed to get these back from the last purchaser, so they are up for grabs once again. Will deliver to Pig Gig only, no shipping these bad boys (I know this is the Pig Gig swap meet thread, but there is always some jackass that will ask about shipping etc. :D)

I have most the mounting hardware, might be missing a few bolts/nuts etc.

$150 CASH

HPI Savage 2.5 Nitro RC truck, tons of spare parts and accessories. Hot bodies wheels/tires, reverse, dual disc brakes, parts to convert differentials to 4 spider gears. New high torque servos, steering servo is working intermittantly (may be wiring issue).

I have a set of JCR Stage 2 sliders up for sale (again). I managed to get these back from the last purchaser, so they are up for grabs once again. Will deliver to Pig Gig only, no shipping these bad boys (I know this is the Pig Gig swap meet thread, but there is always some jackass that will ask about shipping etc. :D)

$150 CASH

May have to come to the pig gig just to pick these up.

unless you wanna ship :gee:

I would ship them to Tess, but not to your ugly mugg :D

Hope you can make it up. I am bringing the whole fam damily (wifey and kiddo)

might even have Collin along with us

I would ship them to Tess, but not to your ugly mugg :D

Hope you can make it up. I am bringing the whole fam damily (wifey and kiddo)

might even have Collin along with us

If I can make it they are mine! I will let you know soon. I got three starting fall sports soon so the chances are slim that I will have a FREE weekend anytime soon. Soccer, fall Baseball and Football.

I have 2 rear angled glass from a 1990 4 door (both sides), driver side wing window glass, rear door power window motors and lock actuators (Make offers) Brand NEW rock Sliders, 1 of a kind custom design my buddy made for me, They are powder coated ($250). Good starter from a Renix that works fine (replaced wrong part). Drop pitman arm*never used* and some more I need to identify. [email protected] for offers or trades or whatever. Maybe even stock tires and/or Ecco wheels set. Front 97+ bumper corners (Red).

May have to come to the pig gig just to pick these up.

unless you wanna ship :gee:

I can pick them up for ya Rob. Then you'd could drive up here and pick them up or I'll meet ya half way for a little gas money!

$150 CASH

put me in line in case something falls through

PM'ing you

I still have a buycnh of the little 12 volt batteries, and 2 deep discharge big UPS batteries. The big ones would be good for an RV or trolling motor, etc.

Free.

Rev

Dibs on a couple little 12V batteries and the big UPS batteries. The kids' power wheels could use a few to rotate and the boat needs batts for the trolling motor.

Free is good, or I can provide beer in trade for bringing them :D

Rev, I too would like some of the little 12V units for my boys power wheels. Would be willing to compensate w/ beer or stogeys....

In for 2 Lil' 12 volters.

Back