• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did Sequoia make it?

Had visual conformation last night. Apparently he made it without problems.

Although I was sure that he and Remi were sharing the same bottle of beer last night, and I did hear that G might have had problems getting a cabin at SL, so maybe the curse still lingers, but it just crosses over to anytime he comes to Moab..:D

Screw a cabin. We got a better deal for FREE because they dropped the ball!

Was a boring, boring drive. Made it out without trouble at all, no adventure, no excitment. :(

GSequoia said:
Screw a cabin. We got a better deal for FREE because they dropped the ball!

Was a boring, boring drive. Made it out without trouble at all, no adventure, no excitment. :(
:bs: you got 5000 pictures:D

GSequoia said:

Really? What about the "lighten the load" to get here deal.

DrMoab said:
haven't heard anything...thought maybe he is in the Mojave somewhere searching for water. :D
He's in Moab... his trail rig didn't make the trip. Never even started the trip. Brought the DD.

So... I guess the answer is YES and NO.

Andy Steiner said:
He's in Moab... his trail rig didn't make the trip.

Funny he told someone his trail rig wasn't ready yet and my first thought was that hasn't stopped him before. :D

MJR said:
Funny he told someone his trail rig wasn't ready yet and my first thought was that hasn't stopped him before. :D

This time I have a daily driver.

With a new (small) dent in the RH rocker panel....

Back