• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any other Ironmen out there up for day then night trails?

cliff hanger. hells revenge, steelbender(the short smooth version), fins and things, i'm game let's go:D

Sweet. If you can find your way through Steel Bender in the dark I'm definately game. That's a pretty good trail. I'm never sure which fork to take to omit the stupid portions of the trail.

Jared:patriot:

DeadEyeJ said:
Sweet. If you can find your way through Steel Bender in the dark I'm definately game. That's a pretty good trail. I'm never sure which fork to take to omit the stupid portions of the trail.

finding the way is easy if ya wanna do it i'm game .

Hmmm... A night run. I might have to bring my telescope after all. Moab is dark and the air temperature should be good for observing.
-Atch

Atch said:
Hmmm... A night run. I might have to bring my telescope after all. Moab is dark and the air temperature should be good for observing.
-Atch
What kind? I have a Meade 8 inch reflector. It needs to find a new home. The stand is busted and I don't have any eyepieces for it anymore.

jmaxj said:
finding the way is easy if ya wanna do it i'm game .

After the 4' or so ledge do you go straight or right at the fence? I'm talking about starting at the Ken's Lake end.

DeadEyeJ said:
After the 4' or so ledge do you go straight or right at the fence? I'm talking about starting at the Ken's Lake end.

go straight for the "shorter" version, or hang right for the "I'll be back in time for the first cup of coffee at Maverik" version...:D

Geepfreak said:
go straight for the "shorter" version, or hang right for the "I'll be back in time for the first cup of coffee at Maverik" version...:D
just what he said, straight is flat pass right is steelbender.

DrMoab said:
I don't have a tripod for it. Thats the biggest issue.

BTW I Do have a nice Tel-rad scope I might sell for cheap.

I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, but... Mine is a 8 inch Orion reflector. You could consider building a Dobsonian mount for your scope. They are simple and cheap. Is that a tel-rad finder that you are talking about?

Atch

Atch said:
I didn't mean to hi-jack the thread, but... Mine is a 8 inch Orion reflector. You could consider building a Dobsonian mount for your scope. They are simple and cheap. Is that a tel-rad finder that you are talking about?

Atch
Yep a tel-rad finder.

Back