• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

needed: rear axle for mj

Status
Not open for further replies.

fulltimer

NAXJA Forum User
looking to replace rear axle , truck is 89 commanche, looking at all options, dana 35, dana 44 or even a chry 8 1/4 " can move perches if it comes fron an xj,,lets see whats in Illinois , Wisc.or Iowa I am located at I80 and I39. not looking to drive over 100 miles to get one. Oh, this truck is running 3.54 gears

I'm located in Burlington, WI

have 3.54 geared dana 44 from an MJ with limited slip and good fluid/additive.

I'd sell it for 300. currently in the back of my 86. has dakota brake hose on it, good lines, wheel cylinders and brakes except drums were replaced 4 years ago then it was driven 300 miles before I blew the motor, so it's just been sitting.

I'm located in Burlington, WI

have 3.54 geared dana 44 from an MJ with limited slip and good fluid/additive.

I'd sell it for 300. currently in the back of my 86. has dakota brake hose on it, good lines, wheel cylinders and brakes except drums were replaced 4 years ago then it was driven 300 miles before I blew the motor, so it's just been sitting.

will keep you in mind. a little pricey for my costomer,( he is cheap!) but I may be willing to look into it once I can put the cash together, lay off sux after 8 months, will not forget! cause I would like that under mine!:clap:

Good luck! Post up some pics of the MJ when you put it together if you don't mind.

300 is actually a pretty normal price for an MJ/XJ 44, they're not all that common these days. Understandable that the guy would just want it put back together how it was though.

So you're still looking? Want me to close the thread or leave it open?

And maybe you should talk privately with emptypockets before calling him out. :dunno:

hey emptypockets, hope you are having a good laugh! didn't appreciate you selling me a junk rearend! thanks ! now I can go find another.

Hey Dave, I gave you a call after reading this and left you a message. I wish you would of given me a call if something was wrong. I wouldn't of had you drive out if I thought something was wrong with the axle. It came out of my old '92 and I was using it to roll around the 2 door. You inspected it and everything looked good. As I said in my message, I have another axle that I'd be more than happy to deliver to you. Just get a hold of me.

Hey Dave, I gave you a call after reading this and left you a message. I wish you would of given me a call if something was wrong. I wouldn't of had you drive out if I thought something was wrong with the axle. It came out of my old '92 and I was using it to roll around the 2 door. You inspected it and everything looked good. As I said in my message, I have another axle that I'd be more than happy to deliver to you. Just get a hold of me.
Quality member right there.

hey emptypockets, hope you are having a good laugh! didn't appreciate you selling me a junk rearend! thanks ! now I can go find another.

Really? This is not just a group of people on the net, we are all real folks that have wheeled together and shared bread. No one is making a bundle on any parts they may be selling to help others out. Buyer beware applies always, YOU are the only one responsible for the condition of the part, nobody is trying to slip anything past you or sell you crap.

I consider emptypockets to be one of the few people I would trust with my life, he is good people. I can see that you have not gotten a hold of him before posting this.

If it were me....I would tell you to pound sand.

Rev

Quality member right there.

Really? This is not just a group of people on the net, we are all real folks that have wheeled together and shared bread. No one is making a bundle on any parts they may be selling to help others out. Buyer beware applies always, YOU are the only one responsible for the condition of the part, nobody is trying to slip anything past you or sell you crap.

I consider emptypockets to be one of the few people I would trust with my life, he is good people. I can see that you have not gotten a hold of him before posting this.

If it were me....I would tell you to pound sand.

Rev

Thanks guys, I appreciate the good words. :thumbup:

I still haven't heard from Dave though. :dunno:

I'm closing this.

All the needed info is in here.

If he has issue, he knows how to get ahold of you.

empty if you'd like to add more to the thread later let one of the mods know.

mac 'closed as sold' gyvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back