• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford Explorer 8.8 Axle Disc Brakes $250

bigbadwolf54

NAXJA Forum User
I have and 8.8 out of the back of a 1999 Explorer with 72k miles oin it. It is complete Drum to drum, and I am even including the calipers. I need $250. I am in Joliet IL

bigbadwolf54 said:
$175
This is a complete axle, with brakes and everything, I have seen these go for $300 in the past

:eyes: Where is everyone on this deal!!!! :eyes:

I would be all over this if I didn't already have some Rubi axles bought and going under my 98' XJ soon. You sure come across some good deals bud, keep passing them along. Sorry to have to go back on the XJ dana 44 deal I had with you. Best of luck, all I can say is weld on some spring perches and also possibly some shock mounts and sell the thing complete ready to bolt in, otherwise if you don't want to do that....I cannot see anyone not wanting that axle. You can see I'm talking myself into it right! :roflmao:

Stick this up on Pirate4x4.com, Craigslist.com, local clubs like the Northern Ill Jeep Alliance, etc....you'll sell this baby that's a low price WOW

Troy

My reason for not wanting to pick this up is I can get them for less than $100.00 by me. With the V8 option 8.8 I pay around $50.00 more. Some people can just pick them up locally cheaper. Less travel. But some areas I have seen an 8.8 go for almost $500.00. Good luck.

Kim

and for future reference, gear ratios are on the tag of the diff cover. My 8.8 tag had something like 3L73 then a bunch of letters and numbers before and after it. The 3L73 stands for 3.73s with an LSD

post the damned gear ratio and you'll make a sale.

Back