• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pig Gig Swap Meet

Should I be needing those rock rail legs for the sliders I'm getting from you? If so, I'll take 'em as I have no hardware to install.
No, you don't need them.

He started to make another set and all he got completed was the legs.....then he just quit messing with it.

No, you don't need them.

He started to make another set and all he got completed was the legs.....then he just quit messing with it.

Motivational issues, I assume... Guilty myself!

JIM, I might have some interest in the PW80. Is it at the farm so I can take a look at it at the Pig Gig?

It will be there. Only getting rid of it because my youngest moved up to my 200cc bike. JIM.

No, you don't need them.

Actually I got rid of the jeep they were going on. JIM.

It will be there. Only getting rid of it because my youngest moved up to my 200cc bike. JIM.

sounds good, we just bought a PW50 for my boy and Momma is wanting something too. I figure this would be a good project for her.

Does anyone happen to have a GOOD turn signal switch for a 97+? Mine has been bad for a while and if i can get one for cheap i'd be happy.

Aaron, if yoru refering to the part off of the column, I have one off that 99 I am parting out. Let me know. You might also be receiving a better mirror then anticipated.....

How about a pair of horns? Mine are weak at best.

let me see if they are still good, I think they were bashed in the front end collision. If they are good...I "suppose" you can have them :D

Aaron, if yoru refering to the part off of the column, I have one off that 99 I am parting out. Let me know. You might also be receiving a better mirror then anticipated.....

SWEET! Thanks Tyler! How much for the switch? I might have to have you send it to me later though.

We can work something out...I am not overly concerned at this point....I am a believer in Karma...

OK, loaded up the following items and heading out the door, so if I forgot someting, sorry :D

Axle for Hale
Horn for Hale
Unit bearings for Hale
Tail light for Byron
Spare for Rob
Sliders for Tess
Blinker switch for Flex
Regulator for Flex
DS for Flex
Mirror for Flex
Rims for Flex
Cheese for EVERYONE!!