• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

i hate this spool!

not too bad, i drove a month on tires that were already balding. i was in need of rotating them. but seeing as that axle is in another jeep i dont have to worry about it.

Sounds like you should have bought a damn kia instead of that xj, all you have done since you got it is bitch about shit that is on it that "makes too much noise" or "leaks" or wah wah bitch bitch, its a trail rig, grow a pair.

Sounds like you should have bought a damn kia instead of that xj, all you have done since you got it is bitch about shit that is on it that "makes too much noise" or "leaks" or wah wah bitch bitch, its a trail rig, grow a pair.

i dont mind the noise, or the leaks that arent major. but i really didnt want to buy the jeep at first cause i thought it was too much, but it was cheaper than building a jeep. im just tired of having to spend every waking moment having to fix the same damn thing over and over again.

well fix it right the first time so you dont need to do it over and over again

Back