• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Jeep Comanche for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
XJ&TJ4ME said:
hope one of them works out for ya. If the buyer does not want the claws, give me a shout, I might be interested in them.

Not to hijcak your thread, but the parts that we got friday fixed JR's brakes. Stops on a dime. Thanks for the hook up!
Alright I will let you know, but right now it sounds like all 3 would. Glad to hear that prop valve fixed his brakes, something needed to!

All 3 of my buyers somewhat flaked on me. Actually toast didn't flake, just doesn't have the funds til he sells his other one. But nonetheless, it's still up for sale.

wish i had the money, sweet MJ! $3000 seems terribly reasonable, just gotta wait for the person that has the $ and doesn't have a wife :)

(Just kidding wives that are reading over shoulders right now.)

85xjguy said:
sweet ride i had a 86.i didnt wanna sell mine.why you seeling it

There's no where to wheel around Des Moines? :) Well, unless you're into mud.
Bring it out to Moab in Oct if you don't sell it, break it in on some rocks.

Sold to a lucky gentleman from eBay. Thanks to everyone on here who looked at it. This thread can be deleted.

90PioSport99 said:
Sold to a lucky gentleman from eBay. Thanks to everyone on here who looked at it. This thread can be deleted.

Bought damn time dang, tired of you bumping it all the time, making this thread keep poping up in my User CP thingy. :laugh3: Glad and sorry you finally sold her. So what's next?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back