• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Manik Brush Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmyohn

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Manik Brush Guard on my XJ that I am thinking about selling. I bought this last December for $500

So 300 is a pretty good deal, it is powdercoated black and has no rust on it at all.

It has two light mounts on it with 55W lights that can stay on if u want them.

The guards across the lights are removable but i always kept em on because i liked them, the come out so u can change headlights with ease.

i would like someone to pick it up rather them ship it, but i can if you want to pay for freighting it to you.

i could also meet u halfway if ur in my area if that makes it easier

it should fit on all years of the XJ (84-01)

PICS:

Super-Squarerails012.jpg

IMG_4540.jpg

IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

IMG_4491.jpg

IMG_4492.jpg

(sideview) - it tucks in nicely around the corners

IMG_4639.jpg

That is a pretty sharp looking XJ there. I wonder if that brush guard will fit on a Jeep with a front hitch installed. Do you need to remove the existing hooks, or does this mount directly to the frame, and thus, interferring with the hidden hitch?

Also, I am beginning my research into rock sliders. What do you have on that XJ? I'd like something similar. How do you rate those rails?

Last edited:
rocknxj said:
That is a pretty sharp looking XJ there. I wonder if that brush guard will fit on a Jeep with a front hitch installed. Do you need to remove the existing hooks, or does this mount directly to the frame, and thus, interferring with the hidden hitch?

Also, I am beginning my research into rock sliders. What do you have on that XJ? I'd like something similar. How do you rate those rails?

the brush guard mounts to the three bumper bolts on the bracket, it gets sandwiched in between that bracket and the frame

so im not sure if that will interfere with ur hidden hitch

the rock sliders and AJs Super-SQUARE Rails

steelmen said:
dam! 500bucks?

its your money man...nuff said

ur tellin me, im trying to get rid of it for 300

it was my first purchase for my jeep and i didnt really thinik it through, i really want a winch and that thing wont work

so im getting rid of it

looking back, it was pretty stupid for the things i wanted to do with it

nobodys prolly gonna buy it...just buy a winch bumper and have the gaurd cut up and welded on the new bumper....

$300 is alot still for something usless like that hehe
looks great on your truck though!!!

take $100?

Fast95Neon said:
nobodys prolly gonna buy it...just buy a winch bumper and have the gaurd cut up and welded on the new bumper....

$300 is alot still for something usless like that hehe
looks great on your truck though!!!

take $100?

the least i would take is probably in the 250 range

Do you still have it? How does it mount, I have a factory front skid.

i dont have it anymore. but in case u were wondering, it doesnt interfere at all with the front crossmember. just the bumper brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back