• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Headlight help!!!

FIESTEE23

NAXJA Forum User
I just purchased and installed these new headlights. Easy plug and play for the lo/hi beams. However, they have 2 wires for drl and blinkers. Not much of a "diagram" for it. What to attach those wires to (side markers?) (Color to cut into?)

Help!!
6226bced14f94c8a3f8edc1cb67b7a2b.jpg
fbb3acce65d27208d1068595c7373d56.jpg
abc4b19c5a87e90f157071b40d95f61b.jpg

Sent from my Vivo XL3 Plus using Tapatalk

This them? https://www.amazon.com/ROCCS-Headli..._rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=SVC1WDGQAQ2NHHW0BBSR

Based on the pictures it looks like the two extra wires are meant to tap off the lines supplying +12V to the other lights, and the ground pin on the H4 connector is shared to the turn/parking bits of this thing. You can test this theory with jumper wires - run one from the ground pin on the H4 socket to battery negative, and and then jump from battery positive to either the red or yellow wires, and see if something lights up.

Once you've confirmed that, you can probe the light sockets with an ohm-meter, and see which one has continuity to ground (chassis, or battery negative). Once you know that, tap into the other one.

Don't forget to post pics of the lights on at night so we can see how they work.

Got a similar set on mine. You're basically tapping into the other functioning lights. Turn signal should be easy but I'm not sure about DRL. I'm setting mine up separately on switches so I can turn them on and off.

O/P, did you ever get these working?

Back