• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CORVA Jamboree

kcjeep6

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
CORVA Northern District will be holding their Jamboree at Frank Raines OHV Park the 26th thru 28th of October. We will have games for all types of OHV’s; the games will include a Barrel Loop, Wiggle Worm, Pumpkin Carry, Egg Carry and a Snail Climb. These are timed events with classes for 4x4’s, 2WD Buggies, Motorcycles, Quad’s and Side x Sides plus a kid’s class in each. We will have a Kid Costume contest followed by Trick or Treating in the campground. We typically have 200 participants attend this event.

Saturday night will finish with a dinner followed by an adult costume contest and finally a Raffle/Auction. The raffle will be held after dinner and you must be present to win or buy tickets. We will have two Auctions one will be a silent auction and is held Sunday morning. There will be a live Auction Saturday night after dinner, we have found that people become very competitive and will bid way beyond the retail price.

As off now we have;
• One pair of Fox Shox flavor unknown but new from Fox
• One pair of Bilstein Shocks flavor unknown but new
• One set of Reid Racing Knuckles for the axle of your choice
• Trail Gear recovery gear
• 4WP’s recovery gear
• $100 gift certificate
• One Children’s Fox Helmet
We are accepting use items in good condition for the auction
The items below are being donate by one of the Wandering Wheelers.
Fresh pair of 5.5" Rubi springs. I also will bring a Rubi track bar fixed for a 3.5 lift with my old 3.5 Rubi springs & lower control arms. I also have a used smitty front tube bumper & nerf bars, Front warn bumper without mounting brackets its new but powerdercoat is chipped.

And much more to be enounced. I would like to thank everyone that has donated.
This is the only Northern California fund raising event that CORVA , so come out to Frank Rains this weekend and have some fun!
http://www.corva.org/skin1/forms/2012_NorthernJamboree.pdf

Never mind I opened one of the boxes and there is a certificate for one pair Performance Series Smooth Body IFP Shocks! That makes two pairs!
Thanks Fox Racing Shox!

Back