• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New sticky in Test Forum

OT

NAXJA Forum User
To save some confusion for people trying to test their picture posting skills in the Test Forum, why not make a sticky thread in forming them of the following:

Webshots Community will not host your picture for posting on the www.
They simply provide a place to store your pictures. If you wish to post pictures on the forums for all to see, you must have a picture host that allows posting of your photos on their bandwidth. With Webshots, you may only provide a link to your pics.

I only suggest this, because folks get in the Test Forum and will try for days to post various pics, thinking that somehow it will miraculously post up. I know, why should I care? But it really must be frustrating to never get it right until someone points out the error of your ways (that may take days).

Whatever.

Or they could use the "handie dandie" SEARCH feature that is conviniently provided. :)
:D

Okie Terry said:
To save some confusion for people trying to test their picture posting skills in the Test Forum, why not make a sticky thread in forming them of the following:

Webshots Community will not host your picture for posting on the www.
They simply provide a place to store your pictures. If you wish to post pictures on the forums for all to see, you must have a picture host that allows posting of your photos on their bandwidth. With Webshots, you may only provide a link to your pics.

I only suggest this, because folks get in the Test Forum and will try for days to post various pics, thinking that somehow it will miraculously post up. I know, why should I care? But it really must be frustrating to never get it right until someone points out the error of your ways (that may take days).

Whatever.

Rev Den said:
Awwww.....you really are a softie <sniff>

:roflmao:
Rev
I know.

It's just so sad sometimes to look in there and it's all

test
test
test
test
test
test
test
test

and they've used the same address for every picture.

I don't feel sorry for people much, but this one really hit me in the heart.

Glenn said:
Or they could use the "handie dandie" SEARCH feature that is conviniently provided. :)
:D
We have a search????? Explain this marvilous feature you speak of! :wstupid:

Back