• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JeepCables - For all your battery cable needs.

JeepCables

NAXJA Forum User
After trying to locate a set of cables for my '99 XJ, and not having much luck, I decided to make my own. After showing them off on Reddit, and others asking where they could get a set, I made more sets... and sold those. Then I made more, and sold those too!

Now I'm making a move to NAXJA to sell my cables, because where else would I sell cables made for XJs?

About the kits: Fine-strand, SAE approved 4GA copper cable, copper terminals crimped and sealed with marine grade heatshrink. Also included are military style corrosion resistant battery connections and an ANL fuse and holder. Every end will be labeled for ease of installation.

$100 +shipping (based on zip code). Paypal OK, no fees added.

I can do custom cables for winches, non-XJs (the horror!), or larger gauges. Just let me know what you want, and I'll work with you to make it happen.

Don't just take it from me:

"I ordered a set Sunday night, and they shipped Monday. I just got them delivered today(Wednesday). They look excellent and I am excited to install them. (Paul) was excellent to work with through the ordering process and I have nothing but good things to say so far."

"I just got my kit in the mail. It is exactly as he describes it. Quality work and he has made it so easy to install with labels on everything. Couldn't be any simpler. Very rarely have I been so satisfied with a order from big manufacturers. His kit arrived quick is high quality and so simple to install. If you were thinking about getting a set, pull the trigger."

And simply

"I love the cables, they are very well-made. "

N5O6SD.jpg

"Cables that work as hard as you play."

Jjdn8w.jpg

Weather is getting nicer, and that means that you're sure to be hitting the trails. Why hit the trails with your crusty old, rotten, beat up cables, when you can get some NEW ONES!

Your Jeep takes cares of you on the trails, now take care of it with some new cables from JeepCables.com!

I need a set for a 97

I won a set of your cables at our SoCal Fest event this past weekend, and it couldn't have come at a better time. My OEM cables are getting way too corroded for my comfort. In fact, I was hoping to replace them before the event but just ran out of time.

Thank you very much for supporting our club!

I won a set of your cables at our SoCal Fest event this past weekend, and it couldn't have come at a better time. My OEM cables are getting way too corroded for my comfort. In fact, I was hoping to replace them before the event but just ran out of time.

Thank you very much for supporting our club!

Congratulations, and I hope you had a great time out on the trails! :cheers:

-P

What specific cables are included in your kits?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The kit for my 96 came with,
3 grounds, bat- to motor, bat- to fender, motor to firewall
12v cables are, bat+ to starter, alt to included mega fuse and holder, fuse to pdc, pdc to bat+.
military style battery clamps for battery pos and neg

IMO a nice kit but I would have liked to have gotten a stud and fuse for the pdc instead of the separate fuse and holder. Would have been one less cable and connection and cleaner look.

Back