• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wobbly steering box

Gunter

NAXJA Forum User
asking for steering box plates to fix mah junk.
i dont want to do a full rail plate. just a bolt in plate for teh steering box area--

thanks for the help !

Taking about the spacer? If so just do a google search. Lots of the vendors carry them.

I just installed the c ROK spacer on mine with sleeves. Outside of my frame was already plated. Fit was awesome and a high quality part. Slightly more expensive than others but would buy it again.

and my intent was a better steering set up and easy rebuild and parts availability. and it stopped my DW situation. the track bar is user rebuildable on both ends. steering is stock except the tie rod BUT all tre's are stock.
i also went with

Falken Wildpeak AT3W all_ Season Radial Tire-33x12.5R15 108R for my tires and 150 to my door. and free shipping.
yeah i know, it is not so dazzling but it is damn reliable and easy to repair. and it killed my DW:us:

Back