• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March 2018

Weather looks perfect

should have plenty grills

got lots of firewood. will bring as much as I can

Juan should be there sometime during the day. My group will be headed out from Dallas around 4pm. Gonna stop by HEB for all the food stuff on the way in.

Can't wait!

Last edited:
Juans Trover thing isnt running right, so looks like he is out.

He's still trying to fix it, so there is a chance he will be coming still.

Hitting the road

Will... you are riding with me... of course ;) Denver and I are here. They made me use an RV site so Im right across from A tentsites. Come on down everybody!

In cedar park grabbing a bite

We're in Georgetown at HEB.

Status update: you alive?

Who stayed? Who did Juan molestor? Did the one guy stop throwing up? Did Denver burn his jeep down?

Status update: you alive?

Who stayed? Who did Juan molestor? Did the one guy stop throwing up? Did Denver burn his jeep down?

We’re alive. Guy stopped puking and went home.

Denver got the water pump working, then lost the alternator mid way up loose rock. Swapped in my battery to finish the climb, then back in mine so I could get up it.

Dang LONG weekend Denver :( Sorry missed you guys before I pulled out... figured I'd let you all sleep ;) Was great meeting and wheeling with you all.... shout if / when you head out again!!!

Back