• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone tried New Q Performance oil????

jeepinairman

NAXJA Forum User
hello everyone...i was watching the ol tv and i have been seeing a ton of commercials about this new Q Performance Oil from Quaker State..

has anyone tried this stuff????...if so notice any differance??....i guess its supposed to be "heat activated" ...to seal up stuff....i was wondering if its worth the money...

im a couple of a few away from an oil change but was wondering if this stuff is worth the money...

if its true synthetic i dont wanna run it cause my heep is a lil older...its an 89...so i am running that GTX high mileage and its running alot smoother than usual....i dont think that GTX is completely sythetic...so

anyhoo....any opinions or comments welcome

*good or bad*....
thanks!
:us:

From experience I don't allow quacker state products on my property, the property of my relatives or people I consider friends....

maybe quaker state has finally come up with a way to oil an engine, without gumming it up over time. Whos first to find out?

not me...and not my jeep....nor any vehicle I own or service.
like the prez said..just say no.

stick to dino oil- our old 89s love the stuff.

RichP said:
From experience I don't allow quacker state products on my property, the property of my relatives or people I consider friends....

Heck, I would not wish products from the Q or Pennzoil on my enemies :lecture:

ya know i have heard quiet a few people call it that....

i thought maybe the GTX was part syn....oh well.....i swear by it at least...it made the HEEP WAYY quieter.....so i wills tick with it..i was just wondering about the Q Stuff thats all new and stuff.....so ..anybody!

I've been thinking of giving Kendall full synthetic a try. I switched from dino to Amsoil and haven't really noticed a lot of difference. The biggest is the engine feels less sluggish on cold mornings.

IIRC, some of the new Dodges recommend synthetic Quaker State.

90Pioneer said:
I've been thinking of giving Kendall full synthetic a try. I switched from dino to Amsoil and haven't really noticed a lot of difference. The biggest is the engine feels less sluggish on cold mornings.

IIRC, some of the new Dodges recommend synthetic Quaker State.

If you buy Qstate make sure to pick up a few tubes of KY right along with it.

Back