• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial Day Weekend Run

I'm going to check Fordyce this Sunday, I'll report back.

I think it is still fairly snowbound up at the first crest, before the first creek crossing. I just want to get to the creek for some fly fishing.

CRASH

Some friends and I will be running Fordyce. We are leaving Fri. AM
and coming back Sunday afternoon or Mon. AM. The rigs we have going are:
89 XJ (mine)
85 Bronco
85 toy
8? Sammi
67 Bronco

well if u guys are running fordyce why don't we jsut run the con?? fordyce will probly have more snow??? so we are going to the con then (crash can i come with u on sunday)?

stoney

I don't know whether we are going Sunday or Monday, I'm taking my father in law for a tour of the Sierra's, so I'm taking three days off.

I'm going to run up and check the trail, and if it's going to be a PITA to get to the creek, I'll just run up the hill a bit further and go to Fordyce Lake and hike to the creek that way. I'm playing it all by ear, and have no idea when I'll get there.

CRASH

CRASH said:
I'm going to check Fordyce this Sunday, I'll report back.

I think it is still fairly snowbound up at the first crest, before the first creek crossing. I just want to get to the creek for some fly fishing.

CRASH

So how was the fishing!?
How high is the water?

Back