• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rides??

Fonzie14

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody know of any rides goin on during the holiday period... near philly or surrounding suburbs... i need to get out!!!... thanks

-fonz

You can come to Ma and run the Beacon :sunshine:

What's your deadline? I'm coming home from school soon, but doing a lot of work on my Jeep, so it will be a few weeks until I'm ready, hopefully. I want to give rausch creek a try before break is over. I'm in central jersey, and go to school in the philly area. _nicko_

The beacon is the 27'th...just rsvp ASAP, so we know to wait:)

got any pics of the Beacon so I can know what I am getting my self into?

damn!! i'll be way up in Vt that weekend.... thats a great trail.. i was up there 2 weeks ago and its all iced up.. i know that just makes it that much more of a challenge.. as a side note i will be organizing a run in april as soon as its thawed out a bit up there.. the trail has some incredible obstacles.. but there are go-arounds on all of it.. it would be worth the trip if RJ has a crew running it... as a reference for you Moto, it's out just past the trails i took you and mike on last summer..
mike

Fonzie14 said:
Anybody know of any rides goin on during the holiday period... near philly or surrounding suburbs... i need to get out!!!... thanks

-fonz
Check out this thread on jeepforums.com. I'll be leaving from Philly. Where in Philly are you located?

gearwhine said:
What's your deadline? I'm coming home from school soon, but doing a lot of work on my Jeep, so it will be a few weeks until I'm ready, hopefully. I want to give rausch creek a try before break is over. I'm in central jersey, and go to school in the philly area. _nicko_

I got home the other day from school, looking to go out early next week, or right after christmas like the 26 or so. ill be in the area till the 4th. I have no idea where rauch creek is... so...let me know

-fonz

Fonzie14 said:
I got home the other day from school, looking to go out early next week, or right after christmas like the 26 or so. ill be in the area till the 4th. I have no idea where rauch creek is... so...let me know

-fonz

Well, your two MAIN choices for some good wheeling are paragon adventure park, or raush creek. They are about 2 hours or less from the philly area.

http://www.paraonap.com/
http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

I won't be ready by those times I don't believe. There is a forum on paragon where you can find people to meet up with whenever you want to go. Sorry I can't get out, later. _nicko_

Back