• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nov 28-29 Shaver Lake Area!

ChuckD

NAXJA Forum User
After I fill my face with Turkey on Thurs. My brother-in-law wants to take up some of his scout troop to the Sierra's for some 4 wheeling fun.

We are going to hit a trail around Shaver Lake, whichever one that is open. Since it has been hit with some early snowfall. If anything, we'll hit Bald for sure.

Friday morning @9am at the shopping center in Prather. At the corner of 168/Auberry Rd.

We may do both Fri. and Sat. if the weather is good.

Sounds good to me. I should be down on Friday morning. I would like to run something on Saturday too, regardless of weather. I might stay at a local motel on Friday night if the weather gets too nasty.

Bryan

Well all the trails are closed except for Bald Mtn. It was pretty cold and there may be more snow next week. I'm still up for camping on Friday night.

Saturday we went up to take Christmas pictures, which one do you guys like the best. I also got a couple shots of my Brother-in-law's 4Runner.

http://home.comcast.net/~cdutke/bald1103/bald1103.htm

DSCF0034.JPG

DSCF0043.JPG

DSCF0049.JPG

Snow Snow

We have no snow down here. Great looking family, the little one looks like a natural 4 byer.

This one looks like a good canidate for Christmas.
DSCF0036.JPG

Joe

Back