• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB axles

homebrew

NAXJA Forum User
I’ve been away from the XJs for a almost 10 years now. My son and I just picked up a 2000 that we are building as his first car, it’s good to be back building one of these with my son. Looking for a HP D30 and anything better than the d35. located on whidbey island so would like something close but will travel for the right deal. TIA.

I've got an explorer 8.8 3.73 limited slip disc brake near portland if that tickles your jimmies. even have new in box weld on spring perches if interested. pm me or email @ metalpoint_ at hotmail.com

I don't have a whole d30 for you, but I think I've got a few spare sets of stock shafts still. They're out east but I'll toss them in the truck on the last trip West in a couple months, they have your name on them if you want them... Just take them. Will let you know when they're here. I'm a bit South of you but expect to be making semi regular trips to the area.

Back