• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Napier precision flares?

I am! My opinion is that they look / work great! I haven't hit anything with them yet, but they really opened up my wheel wells, I could fit 35" tires on my saggy 4" lift with proper bumpstopping.

Everybody always wants pics :D

imagecfd.jpg

img0917ni.jpg

img0921nx.jpg

img0943qn.jpg

img0972fe.jpg

I'd recommend them to anybody looking at Bushcrackers, I like these way more!

Thanks guys for the info and linkys. I just kinda stumbled across them and thought they look like what Bushwackers wish they were. I run BWs on my CJ8 and the quality is a lil flimsy. I'll either build my own for the new (to me) XJ or try these. Thanks again for the input.

Foto4.jpg

Napier even became international! :yelclap:

Quality and fitment of the flares is amazing! And I like the look way better then bushwackers! Plus the clearance you gain is incredible! I can run 33x12,5 s with my 4" lift easily!

@KingIce: I was just looking at your picture and was thinking like "what the f... does a XJ with german plates do in the US?" - than the truth slowly trickeled into my brain...
:cheers:
You´ve a great looking XJ! If it was mine I´d try to find some chrome mirrors as a "finishing touch", I think the lower editions (like Laredo) had them back in the days.

@KingIce: I was just looking at your picture and was thinking like "what the f... does a XJ with german plates do in the US?" - than the truth slowly trickeled into my brain...
:cheers:
You´ve a great looking XJ! If it was mine I´d try to find some chrome mirrors as a "finishing touch", I think the lower editions (like Laredo) had them back in the days.

Haha...nice...being held for an american XJ is quite a compliment for my rig! :patriot:

Nice idea on the mirrors...I'll keep that in mind.

Why didn't you post pics of your new rig yet? Want to make some more progress with your build first? :shhh:

(btw: It's kind of weird, having two german jeepers talking to each other in english on an american cherokee board :laugh:)

Back