• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

USED PARTS NEEDED FOR FIRST BUILD

strongroots

NAXJA Forum User
This is my first build ever... I live in Louisville KY and Im looking to buy and gather parts
for this future build... I have a 99 cherokee sport.. STOCK... Anyone with in the area with any advice or good deals on axles tires etc... and such let me know...
I drive a semi truck and im only home every couple weeks so it would take awhile for me to reply... any help would be gretly appreciated im looking to run 33"s with 5 or 6 inches of lift....

strongroots said:
I live in louisville ky is that considered south east or midwest?
Technically, Kentucky is part of the Midwest Chapter region. However, you are welcome to solicit help, information, parts, etc. from any Chapter you wish. You are also welcome to participate in any Chapter or National sponsored event as long as you meet the eligibility requirements (age, safety requirements, etc). Feel free to browse this website, and attend some of the official and unofficial trail runs, and get to know some of the people here.

Les

how do i find out about local trail rides or people who go occasionally in my area.. im a truck driver i just have an occasional weekend to trail ride not much time to travel to moab and stuff

Keep an eye out here & in the southeast forum. Most of the time local runs are posted. When a club sponsored run comes up you will hear about it. By the way--WELCOME. JIM.

Come on guys, you know I live in Louisville, KY and hang out with you midwesterners. Strongroots, what do you need, I can help you find it.

Um, uh
Check with BRIANHO13, he's in Louisville.
He should be able to help you out.
Good guy.

:smoker:
:D

Hey Brian ... it's never too late. :D

Les

Call Louisville Four Wheel Drive and ask for Jeremy. :callme: Also, go to the K&IFourwheelers site and find about the meetings and go. :party: The after meeting meeting in the parking lot is a great place to get all kinds of Jeep info. :cheers:

Buckeye said:
The after meeting meeting in the parking lot is a great place to get all kinds of Jeep info. :cheers:
The number of beers consumed would determine the amount of USEFUL information.:rolleyes:

Back