• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7/8x18 Left hand jam nut

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Grimmy's in a pinch.. anyone have a 7/8 x 18 L jam nut he can borrow? I'll replace it. ;)

-C

thanks Cal :D looks like im driving up without it. thanks for making the calls to find someone to bring one up for me to goatfest!

its not like it has no jam nut whatsoever on it, there is still one on the other end of the drag link. it should be fine to drive out with. I marked the tube and the nut, and both TRE's so I can stop periodically and see if it's moving at all. If I see it moving I'll take it back apart and loctite the hell out of it. :D I have other crap i have to get done tomorrow so i can leave for the weekend, I don't have time to drive around to pick one up.

its not like it has no jam nut whatsoever on it, there is still one on the other end of the drag link. it should be fine to drive out with. I marked the tube and the nut, and both TRE's so I can stop periodically and see if it's moving at all. If I see it moving I'll take it back apart and loctite the hell out of it. :D I have other crap i have to get done tomorrow so i can leave for the weekend, I don't have time to drive around to pick one up.
dude i think i have a spare from paulhead... ill check tomorrow to see if i still have it. if i do its all yours...:cheers:

dude i think i have a spare from paulhead... ill check tomorrow to see if i still have it. if i do its all yours...:cheers:

unless you are bringing it to me tomorrow morning that doesn't change anything, but if you want to bring it to the fest with you just in case I wouldn't say no to it :D

unless you are bringing it to me tomorrow morning that doesn't change anything, but if you want to bring it to the fest with you just in case I wouldn't say no to it :D
haha i still have some loose ends i gotta tie up with my jeep for goatfest. Ill throw it in the jeep tomorrow so you can have it at goatfest

Back