• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CavFab 3 link....

FuryIII

NAXJA Forum User
I hope it uses more than just 3 bolts through the unibody on each side.

Seems like a nice kit for the money. I would like it more if they used clevite rubber bushings rather than polyurethane. My experience with polyurethane has been anything but good. Andy at IronMan 4x4 has quit using poly as well now and switched to rubber.

Seems like a nice kit for the money. I would like it more if they used clevite rubber bushings rather than polyurethane. My experience with polyurethane has been anything but good. Andy at IronMan 4x4 has quit using poly as well now and switched to rubber.

The trick to poly bushings is getting the right durometer.

Most are using way too hard of bushings.

With the proper durometer you can get way more life out of a poly bushing than a clevite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's wrong with the b.lee kits? I wad thinking about one

Not knocking B.Lee's kit but some observations between the two.

CavFab boxes in the control arm mounts, making them less apt to bend.

The shape of the cross member being angled in the front to better to slide over objects vs rectangular tube of B.Lee

I may be wrong but with cutouts for the drive shaft and exhaust on the CavFab crossmember the may mean a little more clearance.

There are side plates in the CavFab kit that bolt to the sides of the frame rail for added mounting strength.

Both run a Currie joint at the upper axle mount. As for the other control arm ends, I can't argue heims vs. Currie joints/poly bushings, I don't have experience with them.

B.lee will customize their arms with different ends if you like.

Both have a t-case skid in the works too.

CavFab regular price is a bit higher than B.lee's

I bought the CavFab a couple of days ago. Will see how it goes.

Back