• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanted! 2wd aw4 that will work in a 93 xj.

thechief86

NAXJA Forum User
posting for a buddy of mine. his xj's tranny crapped out, and he doesn't have much money, but loves his heep too much to scrap it. lemme know what you have! i forget to look for these threads, so pm me if i don't respond quick enough for ya.

im in texas and have one from a 93' worked untill we did 4x4 swap... i could get it to dallas for a tank of gas and its yours.....

Last edited:
thanks man, but that's like a 17 hour drive from here. thanks though.
i'm looking for one in tennessee, north georgia, north alabama, or southern middle kentucky.

yeah, i know, alpha, but i'm looking to get one for like freeish, because of dude's major financial and family issues. he's taking care of his wife, who has leukemia, and her 3 kids, one of whom is like autistic or something, and has to go to an alternative school, and can't ride the bus, so he's been riding to school on the back of shawn's motorcycle. it's kinda ridiculous.

Back