• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE Super-Ride or Super Flex? (NooB)

ecrogers

NAXJA Forum User
I know there is related topic but couldn't find anything that specifically addresses this:

I am going to get a RE 3.5" and I'm trying to decide between the Super-Ride and Super-Flex. I will be using it for mud/snow/other wet stuff and I don't plan on doing any real heavy flexing here in Wisconsin. It will be a daily driver and I am going to put 31" MTR's on it.

Is there any reason for me to go up to the Super-Flex? I want a good on-road ride and some height but doubt I will have the thing at full flex any time soon. I plan on keeping it at this height for at least a couple of years until it becomes a second vehicle.

I really appreciate any help as I want to do this right the first time, and any input about the lift will help!

Just found a couple more threads dealing with this, but I am still curious about the on/offroad difference, and if there is an advantage to the superflex if I don't plan to go bigger any time soon.

Thanks

ecrogers said:
Just found a couple more threads dealing with this, but I am still curious about the on/offroad difference, and if there is an advantage to the superflex if I don't plan to go bigger any time soon.

Thanks

I have done some research on this also......and they recommend to me to get the Super-ride because you wont be doing and serious offroading or any major flexing. just my opinion

Back