• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want to go to KOH? We have space!

We have space for 3 more people, and maybe a dirt bike, but no more rig room.

Come on Pat, you know you want to go! You are gonna flip when you see what I've done to Brian's bus!

Brite green redneck on the outside, suave ultra-lounge on the inside!

I would kill myself on a dirtbike. Any open front seats?

I have seen the tear-down pics...looking forward to seeing how you finish it out. I'm sure it will put my wood-floor, dual futon bus interior to shame.

You need to get the stacks back into action to bring out the true redneck...

We have space for 3 more people, and maybe a dirt bike, but no more rig room.

Come on Pat, you know you want to go! You are gonna flip when you see what I've done to MY bus!

Brite green redneck on the outside, suave ultra-lounge on the inside!

fixed.

KOH is worth the trip. It definitely should be on everyone's bucket list. It will pain me to watch from home this year. Hopefully we will be back next year.

mac 'this seems like a great opportunity for someone' gyvr

couple years ago at KOH my friend won a RAmsey winch. It was very awesome to see and also i ended up getting his old smittybuilt winch so ended up i won too! There is a lot of cool things to do there and see. I might be making the trip this year depends on funds.. was a lot easier when i lived a couple miles away lol.

I would kill myself on a dirtbike. Any open front seats?

I have seen the tear-down pics...looking forward to seeing how you finish it out. I'm sure it will put my wood-floor, dual futon bus interior to shame.

You need to get the stacks back into action to bring out the true redneck...

Yes, the front seat of my jeep is currently empty! Hell, I'll let you drive some!

If I have time I'll fix the stacks.

It will be a cheap trip. I am covering the fuel costs there, everyone else splits it coming back.

Sucks! Just quit your job!

Pass the word to other wheelers who may not get on Naxja.

Come on pat! Jump on the band wagon! You know you want to go! I have an open seat on Betty too! And boy is she a good ride! ;-)

Back