• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: '90 stock seats, leafs, bumpers etc.

VVPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have got a few things sitting around the shop. If you want some or all, make me a fair offer and it is yours. I really have no idea how much some of this stuff would be worth so rather than have you need it and pass it up because it cost so much, you tell me what its worth.

I can provide pics if you want.

Everyting came from a '90 Cherokee 4d 4wd I6 4.0

1. Front seats-Light Brown, SEATS ONLY. These do not have the floor mount. Just the seat frame, bottom cushion, backrest and head rest. Passenger side is in good shape. The Drivers needs some welding work on the brackets that the bottom seat cushion mounts and there is a tear in the backrest where the hinge for the backrest has worn through on the backrest. It never bothered me when I was driving, never felt it.

2. Front Bumber, end caps, mounts

3. Rear Bumber, end caps, mounts

4. Leaf Springs, both

5. Lower control arms, stock

6. Rear stabilizer and brackets

7. Sway Bar Connects-stock, non-adjustable and made to stay on.

All of these parts reside near Hesperia in the High Desert, the first In-Out Burger you come to on the North I-15 in the desert. We will have to figure out what the best method of delivery is and all that good stuff.

Any questions or pics request, feel free...let me know.

Thanks,

Don

Back