• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sliders for sale.

Skipper51

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Selling my 4x4 rock sliders. These are both Bolt in or Weld on sliders that are exceptionally strong and curve up around your rocker panel to protect it from side blows. $100.00
a17acefab226b61ab20e965b279d26e4.jpg

e27dea2db5662605793f34c92d3133aa.jpg
13c49f0deb95276e71a285d605bf6001.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I could use them for little Waggy. Do you ever come down the hill from North San Juan?

I get down to Auburn on occasion. Not much during this Covid times but I still get out and about.
I can meet you someplace if you’re interested in them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Phil, If Skip gets them to Jon before the meet n greet, he could probably bring them to my place and you could pick them up any time from me.

OK Phil, since you are the first to ask, if you PayPal me I can meet someone in Auburn to drop them off.

OK Phil, since you are the first to ask, if you PayPal me I can meet someone in Auburn to drop them off.

The sliders have been sold.
Scott is showing up with cash tomorrow to pick them up so I will be selling the sliders to him.

Back